Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 24TH APRIL, 2017 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 20 February 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Wales Audit Office Corporate Assessment Report 2016 Incorporating The Annual Improvement Report 2015/16: Progress Against Proposals for Improvement: Cabinet - 20th February, 2017.
Report of the Managing Director -
5. External Audit Plan 2017.
Reports of the Operational Manager - Audit (as the Head of Audit)
6. External Assessment Final Report.
7. Internal Audit - Outturn Report - April 2016 to March 2017.
8. Audit Committee - Proposed Internal Audit Shared Service Strategy and Annual Risk-Based Plan for 2017/18.
9. Audit Committee - Forward Work Programme.
10. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th April, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton;
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member);
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, A.C. Williams, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.