Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 28TH NOVEMBER, 2017 AT 5.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
** MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE
COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 20th September, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 2 Update (To include a presentation).
5. Earlier Closedown of Accounts.
Report of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
6. Update on Staff Vacancies within the Internal Audit Shared Service.
Reports of the Operational Manager – Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
7. Internal Audit – Outturn Report – April to October 2017.
8. Counter Fraud Framework – Fraud Risk Assessment.
9. Update on External Assessment – Internal Audit Shared Service.
10. Audit Committee – Forward Work Programme.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
21st November, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.J. Griffiths and Dr. I.J. Johnson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member).