MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ATTENDING THIS MEETING ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THAT WHEN EXITING THE BUILDING THEY SHOULD USE THE REAR EXIT ON THE LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 31ST JANUARY, 2018 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
**MEMBERS ARE REMINDED THAT THERE WILL BE A
BRIEFING SESSION ON THE MINIMUM REVENUE PROVISION
POLICY AT 5.30 P.M. PRECEDING THE MEETING**
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 28 November 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 2 Update.
5. WAO Performance Work Programme Update 2017/18.
6. Corporate Complaints Annual Report 2016/17 and Six Monthly Review of Complaints 1 April to 30 September 2017.
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
7. Whistleblowing Policy – Performance Update.
Report of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
8. Proposal to Amend the Minimum Revenue Provision 2018/19 Policy.
Reports of the Operational Manager – Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
9. Audit Report - Ethics 2017/18.
10. Progress Against the Audit Risk Based Plan 2017-18.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
24th January, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.J. Griffiths and Dr. I.J. Johnson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member).