Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2011 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest minute]
Reports of Meetings -
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee: 22nd June, 2011.
[View Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee minute]
5. Joint Consultative Forum: 4th July, 2011.
[View Joint Consultative Forum minute]
6. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum: 27th July, 2011.
[View Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum minute]
7. Vale Cycling Strategy - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment): 7th July, 2011.
[View Vale Cycling Strategy minute]
8. Voluntary Action Scheme - Age Concern - Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee: 13th July, 2011.
[View Voluntary Action Scheme minute]
The following reports contain proposals which are in accordance with the Policy Framework and Budget (Executive decisions).
Reports of the Leader -
9. Review of the Corporate Plan 2010-14.
[View Review of Corporate Plan minute]
10. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2011 to 31st July 2011.
[View Revenue Monitoring minute]
11. Photography Protocol.
[View Photography Protocol minute]
12. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st July 2011.
[View Capital Monitoring minute]
13. Social Media Strategy.
[View Social Media Strategy minute]
14. External Funding Applications.
[View External Funding Applications minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Legal and Public Protection -
15. Health and Safety Enforcement Service Plan 2011/12.
[View Health and Safety Enforcement Service Plan minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Education and Lifelong Learning -
16. The Proposed Publication of a Statutory Notice to Change the Nature of the Specialist Resource Base at St. Illtyd Primary School.
[View Specialist Resource Base minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Planning and Transportation -
17. Welsh Government Consultation Document - Draft Practice Guidance Realising the Potential of Pre-Application Discussions.
[View Pre-Application Discussions minute]
18. Bridgend Deposit Local Development Plan 2006-2021 Consultation.
[View Bridgend Deposit minute]
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Update on Collaborative Working.
[View Update on Collaborative Working minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
1st September, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mrs. C. Hanlon Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; email@example.com
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor G.C. Kemp (Executive Leader including Finance, ICT and Property);
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader, Legal and Public Protection);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Human Resources and Equalities);
Councillor P. Church (Housing and Community Safety);
Councillor G.A. Cox (Visible and Building Services);
Councillor A.M. Ernest (Tourism and Leisure);
Councillor A.D. Hampton (Education and Lifelong Learning);
Councillor H.J.W. James (Planning and Transportation);
Councillor R.L. Traherne (Economic Development and Regeneration);
Councillor Mrs. D.M. Turner (Social and Care Services).