Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2011 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Report of the Corporate Parenting Panel - 20th July, 2011.
[View CPP Minute].
5. Homelessness Leasing Scheme - Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection): 7th September, 2011.
[View HLS Scheme Minute].
6. Introduction of Local Letting Policy - Awbery House, Barry - Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection): 7th September, 2011.
[View Local Letting Policy Minute].
The following reports contain proposals which are in accordance with the Policy Framework and Budget (Executive decisions).
Reports of the Leader -
7. Memorandum of Understanding between the Vale of Glamorgan Council and the City and County of Swansea Council.
[View MOU between VOGC and Swansea Council Minute].
8. Improvement Plan 2011/2012.
[View Improvement Plan 2011/12 Minute].
9. Review of Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Stations.
[View Polling Districts Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Legal and Public Protection -
10. Food Law Enforcement Plan 2011/12.
[View Food Law Enforcement Plan Minute].
11. Lead Officer Animal Feeding Stuff Enforcement - Shared Service Arrangement with Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council.
[View Animal Feeding Stuff Enforcement Minute].
12. Authorisation of Additional Public / Agricultural Analyst.
[Public / Agricultural Analyst Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Human Resources and Equalities -
13. Corporate Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
[View Occupational H&S Policy Minute].
14. Corporate Occupational Health and Safety Strategy 2011 - 2016.
[View Occupational H&S Strategy Minute].
15. Health and Safety Annual Report 2010/2011.
[View H&S Annual Report Minute].
16. Lone Working Policy.
[View Lone Working Policy Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Community Safety -
17. Supporting People Operational Plan 2011/12 - 2012/13.
[View SPOP Minute].
18. Consultation on Proposed Empty Homes Strategy 2012 - 2017.
[View Empty Homes Strategy Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Building Services -
19. Five Mile Lane Improvement Scheme Update.
[View Five Mile Lane Minute].
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
20 (i) Appointment of Local Authority Governors Advisory Panel.
[View Governors Minute].
(ii) Responding to the British Red Cross decision to stop providing Day Care Services in the Vale of Glamorgan.
[View British Red Cross Minute].
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Joint Report of the Leader and the Cabinet Member for Human Resources and Equalities -
21. i) .
[View JE Minute].
Report of the Leader -
23. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
15th September, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Ms. C. Hanlon Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor G.C. Kemp (Executive Leader including Finance, ICT and Property);
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader, Legal and Public Protection);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Human Resources and Equalities);
Councillor P. Church (Housing and Community Safety);
Councillor G.A. Cox (Visible and Building Services);
Councillor A.M. Ernest (Tourism and Leisure);
Councillor A.D. Hampton (Education and Lifelong Learning);
Councillor H.J.W. James (Planning and Transportation);
Councillor R.L. Traherne (Economic Development and Regeneration);
Councillor Mrs. D.M. Turner (Social and Care Services).