Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 2ND NOVEMBER, 2011 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of Meetings -
4. Corporate Parenting Panel - 20th July, 2011.
[View Corporate Parenting Panel Minute].
5. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Advisory Group - 13th October, 2011.
[View Heritage Coast Minute].
6. Improvement Plan 2011/12: Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee - 5th October, 2011.
[View Improvment Plan Minute].
7. Purchase of Timber and Wood Products: Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 11th October, 2011.
[View Timber and Wood Minute].
8. Potential Impacts of Extraction and Burning of Shale Gas: Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 17th October, 2011.
[View Extraction and Shale Minute].
The following reports contain proposals which are in accordance with the Policy Framework and Budget (Executive decisions).
Report of the Leader -
9. Hinkley Point Power Station - Civil Protection Arrangements.
[View Hinckley Point Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Planning and Transportation -
10. Welsh Government Consultation Document - Improving the Planning Appeal Process.
[View Consultation Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration -
11. Innovation Quarter: Hydraulic Pumphouse, Barry Waterfront.
[View Innovation Quarter Minute].
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
27th October, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; email@example.com.
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor G.C. Kemp (Executive Leader including Finance, ICT and Property);
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader, Legal and Public Protection);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Human Resources and Equalities);
Councillor P. Church (Housing and Community Safety);
Councillor G.A. Cox (Visible and Building Services);
Councillor A.M. Ernest (Tourism and Leisure);
Councillor A.D. Hampton (Education and Lifelong Learning);
Councillor H.J.W. James (Planning and Transportation);
Councillor R.L. Traherne (Economic Development and Regeneration);
Councillor Mrs. D.M. Turner (Social and Care Services).