Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 16TH NOVEMBER, 2011 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of Meeting -
4. Joint Consultative Forum - 10th October, 2011.
[View Forum Minute].
5. Review of the Corporate Plan 2010-14 - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment): 4th October, 2011.
[View Corporate Plan Minute].
6. Review of Corporate Plan 2010-14 - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning): 10th October, 2011.
[View Corporate Plan Minute].
7. Watch House Bay Water Quality - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment): 4th October, 2011.
[View Watchtower Minute].
8. Action Against Metal Thefts - Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection): 2nd November, 2011.
[View Metal Theft Minute].
Reports of the Leader -
9. Review of Safeguarding Policies and Procedures in Response to Issues Arising in Pembrokeshire.
[View safeguarding Minute].
10. Council Tax Unoccupied Dwellings 2012-12.
[View Council tax Minute].
11. Precept Payment Dates 2012-13.
[View precept Minute].
12. Review of Corporate Plan 2010-14.
[View corporate Plan Minute].
13. Treasury Management.
[View Treasury Management Minute].
14. Telecare Business Recovery Service.
[View Telecare Minute].
15. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2012/13.
[View Initial Capital Programme Minute].
16. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2012/13.
[View Revenue Budget Minute].
17. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2012/2013 and Revised Budget 2011/12.
[View Housing Revenue Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Community Safety -
18. Consultation on Proposed Additional Licensing Scheme for Houses in Multiple Occupation.
[ View Licensing Scheme Minute].
19. Report to Consult on Amendment to the Housing Renewal Policy.
[Veiw Housing Renewal Minute].
Joint Report of the Leader and the Cabinet Member for Housing and Community Safety -
20. Final Housing Business Plan 2011.
[View Housing Business Plan Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration -
21. Consultation Response to Welsh Government on the Future Proposals for the Communities First Programme in Wales.
[View Communities First Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Social and Care Services -
22. Social Services Commissioning Framework 2011 and the Social Services Commissioning Strategy for Older People's Services 2011 to 2018.
[View Commissioning Strategy Minute].
23. Implementing the National Minimum Maintenance Allowances for Foster Carers in the Vale of Glamorgan.
[View Foster Carer Minute].
24. Community Care Charges for Non-Residential Services.
[View Community Care Minute].
Joint Report of the Leader and Cabinet Member for Social and Care Services -
25. Pressure on the Social Services Revenue Budget 2011/2012 and Budget Recovery Actions Plans.
[View Social Services Budget Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Planning and Transportation -
26. Draft Supplementary Planning Guidance on Upper Holton Road.
[View Planning Guidance Minute].
27. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
27.1 21st Centuary Schools - Revised Strategic Outline Programme.
[View 21 centuary Schools Minute].
27.2 Appointment of local Authority Governors Advisory Panel.
[View Governors Minute].
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
28. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
[View Improvement Programme Minute].
John Maitland Evans
10th November, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor G.C. Kemp (Executive Leader including Finance, ICT and Property);
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader, Legal and Public Protection);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Human Resources and Equalities);
Councillor P. Church (Housing and Community Safety);
Councillor G.A. Cox (Visible and Building Services);
Councillor A.M. Ernest (Tourism and Leisure);
Councillor A.D. Hampton (Education and Lifelong Learning);
Councillor H.J.W. James (Planning and Transportation);
Councillor R.L. Traherne (Economic Development and Regeneration);
Councillor Mrs. D.M. Turner (Social and Care Services).