Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 13TH DECEMBER, 2011 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of a Meeting -
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee: 23rd November, 2011.
[View Cardiff Bay Minute]
Reports of the Leader -
5. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum.
[View Access Forum Minute]
6. Updated Environmental Policy.
[View Environmental Policy Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Education and Lifelong Learning -
7. Food Contracts.
[View Food Contracts Minute]
8. The Proposed Publication of Statutory Notice to Establish a new Special Educational Needs School in Penarth, Penarth Learning Community.
[View Special Needs School Minute]
9. Welsh in Education Strategic Plan 2012 -2015.
[View WESP Minute]
10. Cowbridge Comprehensive Lower Site - Transfer of Part of the Former Playing Field from Learning and Development to Parks and Grounds Maintenance.
[View Cowbridge Lower Site Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Community Safety -
11. Target Hardening to the Homes of Victims of Domestic Abuse.
[View Target Hardening Minute]
12. Heating Replacement Programme - Crawshay Court, Llantwit Major.
[View Heating Replacement Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Building Services -
13. Acquisition of Land at Millfield Drive, Cowbridge.
[View Acquisition of Land Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social and Care Services -
14. Progress Report in Respect of the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Integrated Family Support Service (IFSS).
[View IFSS Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Legal and Public Protection -
15. Adoption of the Wales Accord on Sharing Personal Information.
[View WASPI Minute]
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
16.1 Approval of Highway Surfacing Contractor for 2011 / 2012.
[View Highway Surfacing Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
7th December, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor G.C. Kemp (Executive Leader including Finance, ICT and Property);
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader, Legal and Public Protection);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Human Resources and Equalities);
Councillor P. Church (Housing and Community Safety);
Councillor G.A. Cox (Visible and Building Services);
Councillor A.M. Ernest (Tourism and Leisure);
Councillor A.D. Hampton (Education and Lifelong Learning);
Councillor H.J.W. James (Planning and Transportation);
Councillor R.L. Traherne (Economic Development and Regeneration);
Councillor Mrs. D.M. Turner (Social and Care Services).