Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 21ST FEBRUARY, 2011 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of Meetings -
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum: 26th January, 2011.
5. Corporate Parenting Panel: 26th February, 2011.
6. Allocation of Funding under the Voluntary Action Scheme 2011/12 - Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee: 2nd February, 2011.
7. Amendment of the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Street Trading Policy - Licensing Committee: 8th February, 2011.
The following reports contain proposals which are in accordance with the Policy Framework and Budget (Executive decisions).
Reports of the Leader -
8. Outcome Agreement 2010-2013.
9. Treasury Management.
10. Final Proposals for Revenue Budget 2011/12.
11. Final Capital Programme Proposals 2011/12..
12. Final Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2011/12.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Human Resources and Equalities -
13. Draft Equality and Diversity Scheme, Action Plan and Equality Impact Assessment.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Community Safety -
14. Housing Stock Transfer - Appointment of Post Ballot Consultants.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Tourism and Leisure -
15. Event Grant Scheme.
16. Arts Connect Business Case.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Education and Lifelong Learning -
17. School Investment Strategy: Welsh Medium Seed Schools.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Planning and Transportation -
18. Arrangements for Charging for Pre-Application Planning Advice.
19. Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)..
20. Rhoose Point - Land Transfer Matters.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration -
21. Creative Rural Communities - Rural Development Plan Business Plan 2 (2011 - 2013).
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social and Care Services -
22. All Wales Policy and Procedures for the Protection of Vulnerable Adults from Abuse.
Report of the Monitoring Officer -
23. Complaints of Maladministration Against the Council.
24. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
24. (i) Appointment of LEA Governers - Advisory Panel.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Legal and Public Protection -
26. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
21st February, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mrs. C. Hanlon Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor G.C. Kemp (Executive Leader including Finance, ICT and Property);
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader, Legal and Public Protection);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Human Resources and Equalities);
Councillor P. Church (Housing and Community Safety);
Councillor G.A. Cox (Visible and Building Services);
Councillor A.M. Ernest (Tourism and Leisure);
Councillor A.D. Hampton (Education and Lifelong Learning);
Councillor H.J.W. James (Planning and Transportation);
Councillor R.L. Traherne (Economic Development and Regeneration);
Councillor Mrs. D.M. Turner (Social and Care Services).