Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 18TH JANUARY, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2012/13 and Revised Budget 2011/12.
[View Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Minute].
5. A Compact for Change between the Welsh Government (WG) and Welsh Local Government (WLG).
[View A Compact for Change Minute].
6. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2012/13.
[View Initial Revenue Budget Proposals Minute].
7. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2012/13.
[View Initial Capital Programme Proposals Minute].
Reports of the Leader -
8. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2011.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute].
9. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2011.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute].
10. Corporate Printing Strategy.
[View Corporate Printing Strategy Minute].
11. Use of the Chief Executive's Emergency Powers.
[View Use of Chief Executive's Emergency Powers Minute].
12. Purchase of Timber and Wood Products.
[View Purchase of Timber and Wood Products Minute].
13. A Compact for Change between the Welsh Government and Welsh Local Government.
[View Compact for Change Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Human Resources and Equalities -
14. Sickness Absence Report April to September 2011.
[View Sickness Absence Report Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Building Services -
15. Trinity Street and Romilly Road, Barry - Proposed Experimental Traffic Regulation Order - Response to Public Consultation Exercise.
[View Trinity Street and Romilly Road Minute].
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Leader -
[View Cadoxton House Minute].
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
12th December, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor G.C. Kemp (Executive Leader including Finance, ICT and Property);
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader, Legal and Public Protection);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Human Resources and Equalities);
Councillor P. Church (Housing and Community Safety);
Councillor G.A. Cox (Visible and Building Services);
Councillor A.M. Ernest (Tourism and Leisure);
Councillor A.D. Hampton (Education and Lifelong Learning);
Councillor H.J.W. James (Planning and Transportation);
Councillor R.L. Traherne (Economic Development and Regeneration);
Councillor Mrs. D.M. Turner (Social and Care Services).