Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 1ST FEBRUARY, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of Meeting -
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee: 18th January, 2012.
[View Cardiff Bay Advisory Minute].
5. Member Development Strategy, Member Induction Programme 2012 and Related Matters - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources): 24th January, 2012.
[View Member Development Strategy Minute].
Reports of the Leader -
6. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st December, 2011.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute].
7. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st December, 2011.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Education and Lifelong Learning -
8. Llangan Primary School, Access Road to Proposed New Car Park.
[View Llangan Primary School Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Human Resources and Equalities -
9. Smarter Working Policy.
[View Smarter Working Policy Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Community Safety -
10. Draft Alcohol Strategy Consultation.
[View Draft Alcohol Strategy Consultation Minute].
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration -
[View Barry Island Footbridge Minute].
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
[View Secondment Requests Minute].
John Maitland Evans
26th January, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor G.C. Kemp (Executive Leader including Finance, ICT and Property);
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader, Legal and Public Protection);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Human Resources and Equalities);
Councillor P. Church (Housing and Community Safety);
Councillor G.A. Cox (Visible and Building Services);
Councillor A.M. Ernest (Tourism and Leisure);
Councillor A.D. Hampton (Education and Lifelong Learning);
Councillor H.J.W. James (Planning and Transportation);
Councillor R.L. Traherne (Economic Development and Regeneration);
Councillor Mrs. D.M. Turner (Social and Care Services).