Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 29TH FEBRUARY, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Amended New Byelaws - Acupuncture, Tattooing Semi-Permanent Skin Colouring, Cosmetic Piercing And Electrolysis - Licensing Committee: 7th February, 2012.
5. Local Government (Wales) (Measure) 2011 - Corporate Resources: 21st February, 2012.
Reports of the Leader -
6. Community Action Self Help (CASH) Revenue Grants: The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee 2012.
7. Grants to Community / Voluntary Organisations 2011/12.
8. External Funding Applications.
9. Land at Junction of Tynewydd Road and Gladstone Road, Barry.
10. Community Action Self Help (CASH) Scheme 2011/12.
11. Grants to Community / Voluntary Organisations - Vale of Glamorgan Citizens Advice Bureau.
12. Final Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2012/13.
13. Treasury Management.
14. Final Capital Programme Proposals 2012/13.
15. Final Proposals for the Revenue Budget 2012/13.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Education and Lifelong Learning -
16. The Outcome of the Statutory Notice to Establish a New Special Educational Needs School, Penarth Learning Community.
17. Summary of School Inspection Reports for the Autumn Term 2011.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Building Services -
18. Policy on Tourist Signing within the Vale of Glamorgan.
19. Prosiect Gwyrdd Partnership - Waste Profile.
20. Civil Parking Enforcement Progress.
21. Construction and Adoption of New Concrete Slipway on the Ogmore-by-Sea Foreshore.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Planning and Transportation -
22. Review of Supported Local Bus Services 2011 - Award of Supported Local Bus Contracts and Local Transport Services Grant 2012/2013.
Joint Report of the Leader and the Cabinet Member for Human Resources and Equalities -
23. Armed Forces Community Covenant Scheme.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Tourism and Leisure -
24. St. Paul’s Church, Penarth.
25. Leisure Centre Partnership Project.
26. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Tourism and Leisure -
28. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
23rd February, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor G.C. Kemp (Executive Leader including Finance, ICT and Property);
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader, Legal and Public Protection);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Human Resources and Equalities);
Councillor P. Church (Housing and Community Safety);
Councillor G.A. Cox (Visible and Building Services);
Councillor A.M. Ernest (Tourism and Leisure);
Councillor A.D. Hampton (Education and Lifelong Learning);
Councillor H.J.W. James (Planning and Transportation);
Councillor R.L. Traherne (Economic Development and Regeneration);
Councillor Mrs. D.M. Turner (Social and Care Services).