Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 28TH MARCH, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Establishment of Police and Crime Panels (Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection): 14th March, 2012).
[View Establishment of Police and Crime Panels Minute].
Report of Meeting -
5. Corporate Parenting Panel: 6th December, 2011.
[View Corporate Parenting Minute].
Reports of the Leader -
6. Vale of Glamorgan Local Service Board Response to the Welsh Government Consultation 'Shared Purpose - Shared Delivery'.
[View Local Service Board Response Minute].
7. Grants to Community/Voluntary Organisations - Valeways.
[View Valeways Minutes].
8. External Funding Applications.
[View External Funding Minute].
9. Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011.
[View Local Government Measure Minute].
10. Corporate Improvement Objectives 2012/13.
[View Corporate Improvement Objectives Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration -
11. Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan.
[View Wales Infrastructure Minute].
12. Vale of Glamorgan Heritage Centre - Options Appraisal.
[View VoG Heritage Centre Minute].
13. Barry Town Centre - Framework for Future Public Realm Improvements.
[View Barry Town Centre Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Tourism and Leisure -
14. Fees and Charges - Countryside Service.
[View Fees and Charges Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Planning and Transportation -
15. Severn Estuary Partnership 2012/13 - Membership Contribution.
[View Severn Estuary Partnership Minute].
Joint Report of the Leader and Cabinet Member for Housing and Community Safety -
16. Housing Improvement Interim Programme 2012/13.
[View Housing Improvement Minute].
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
17.1 Review of Local Bus Services 2011 - Award of Supported Local Bus Contracts and Local Transport Services Grant 2012/13 - Call In (Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) 27 March 2012).
[View Review of Local Bus Services Minute].
17.2 Traffic Impact from Planned Housing Development (Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Evironment) 28 March 2012).
[View Traffic Impact Minute].
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
22nd March, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor G.C. Kemp (Executive Leader including Finance, ICT and Property);
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader, Legal and Public Protection);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Human Resources and Equalities);
Councillor P. Church (Housing and Community Safety);
Councillor G.A. Cox (Visible and Building Services);
Councillor A.M. Ernest (Tourism and Leisure);
Councillor A.D. Hampton (Education and Lifelong Learning);
Councillor H.J.W. James (Planning and Transportation);
Councillor R.L. Traherne (Economic Development and Regeneration);
Councillor Mrs. D.M. Turner (Social and Care Services).