Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 25TH JUNE, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of a Meeting -
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum – 16th May, 2012.
[View Local Access Forum Minute].
Reports of the Leader -
5. Use of Chief Executive’s Emergency Powers.
[View Emergency Powers Minute].
6. Capital Monitoring – 1st April to 31st May 2012.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
7. Revenue Monitoring – 1st April to 31st May 2012.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Business Innovation, Regeneration, Economic Development, Planning and Transportation -
8. School Transport – Results of Tendering Exercise and Award of Contracts.
[View School Transport Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health (Children) and Schools -
9. Summary of School Inspection Reports for the Spring Term 2012.
[View School Inspection Reports Minute].
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
19th June, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader including Policy, Corporate Management and Services, Equalities and Public Protection)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader, Social Care and Health (Adults), Lifelong Learning and Libraries)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Business Innovation, Regeneration, Economic Development, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Social Care, Health (Children) and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development)