Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 9TH JULY, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Proposals for a Sustainable Development Bill – Consultation Response – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources): 26th June, 2012.
[View Sustainable Development Bill Minute].
5. The Vale of Glamorgan School Investment Programme (2012/13 to 2019/20) – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources): 26th June, 2012.
[View School Investement Programme Minute].
6. Interim Medium Term Financial Plan 2012/13 to 2016/17 and 2013/14 Budget Process - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources): 26thJune, 2012.
[View Financial Plan Minute].
7. Electoral Reviews: Council Size Policy Consultation Paper from the Local Boundary Commission for Wales - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources): 26th June, 2012.
[View Electoral Reviews Minute].
Report of a Meeting –
8. Local Authority Governors Advisory Panel: 2nd July, 2012.
[View Governors Advisory Panel Minute].
Report of the Chief Executive –
9. Proposed Approach to 2011/12 Improvement Assessment.
[View Improvement Assessment Minute].
Reports of the Leader -
10. Update on Collaborative Working.
[View Collaborative Working Minute].
11. External Funding Applications.
[View External Funding Minute].
12. Community Action Self Help (CASH) Scheme 2011/12.
[View CASH Scheme Minute].
13. Treasury Management.
[View Treasury Management Minute].
14. Closure of Accounts 2011/12.
[View Closure of Accounts Minute].
15. Grants to Community / Voluntary Organisations 2012/13.
View Grants to Community/Vol Organisations Minute].
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Leader -
[View Discrimination Case Work Service Minute].
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
3rd July, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).