Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 23RD JULY, 2012 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, BARRY TOWN COUNCIL OFFICES, 7 GLADSTONE ROAD, BARRY, CF62 8NA
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Leader -
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum.
[View Local Access Forum Minute]
5. Pre-Cabinet decision scrutiny.
[View Pre-Cabinet Decision Scrutiny Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Environment and Visible Services –
6. Coldbrook Catchment Flood Management Scheme.
[View Flood Management Scheme Minute]
7. Civil Parking Enforcement – Progress.
[View Civil Parking Enforcement Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
8. Housing Improvement Programme – Progress Update.
[View Housing Improvement Programme Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sport Development –
9. Alexandra Gardens Community Centre.
[View Alexandra Gardens Minute]
10. National Eisteddfod 2012 – Llandow – Vale of Glamorgan.
[View National Eisteddfod Minute]
11. Event Deed of Grants 2012 – 2015 (Part II).
[View Event Deed of Grants Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
12. Future Development Sites: Barry Waterfront and Barry Island Pleasure Park – Update.
[View Barry waterfront Future Development minute]
13. Nells Point, Barry Island – Current Position.
[View Nells Point Minute]
14. Marketing of Hydraulic Pumphouse, Innovation Quarter, Barry Waterfront.
[View Marketing of Pumphouse Minute]
15. Barry Regeneration Area.
[View Barry Regeneration Area Minute]
16. Annual Report – Section 106 Legal Agreements 2011/12.
[View Annual Report Minute]
17. Barry Cluster Communities First.
[View Barry Cluster Minute]
18. Barry Regeneration Area Project Development Fund 2012/13.
[View Barry Regen Area Progect Development Fund Minute]
19. Active Travel (Wales) Bill Consultation 2012.
[View Active Travel Minute]
20. Amendments to the Supplementary Planning Guidance on Planning Obligations.
[View Amendements to SPG Minute]
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services and the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
21. Providing Supported Accommodation for People with a Learning Disability and / or Physical Sensory Impairment.
[View Providing Supported Accommodation Minute]
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
23. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
17th July, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sport Development).