Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 3rd SEPTEMBER, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of a Meeting –
4. Joint Consultative Forum – 9th July 2012.
[View Joint Consultative Forum Minute].
Reports of the Leader -
5. Representation on Cardiff and Vale College Board of Governors.
[View Representation on Board of Govenors Minute].
6. Use of the Chief Executive’s Emergency Powers.
[View Chief Executive's Emergeny Powers Minute].
7. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st July 21012.
[View Capital Monitoring Report Minute].
8. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st July 2012.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute].
9. Cabinet Forward Work Programme September to December 2012.
[View Cabinet Forward Work Programme Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services
10. Social Services Change Plan 2011-2014: Progress Report.
[View Social Services Change Plan Minute].
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation
[View Barry Railway Project Minute].
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th August, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).