Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 03RD DECEMBER, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Gambling Act 2005 Statement of Principles 2013-2016 – Licensing Committee – 6th November, 2012.
[View Gambling Act Minute].
5. Lavernock Point to St. Ann’s Head – Shoreline Management Plan SM2 – Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) – 06th November, 2012.
[View Lavernock Point Minute].
6. Proposed Merger of the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Local Safeguarding Children Boards (LSCBs) – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 05th November, 2012.
[View Proposed Merger of LSCBs Minute].
7. Social Services Change Plan 2011 - 2014: Progress Report – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 05th November, 2012.
[View Social Services Change Plan Minute].
Reports of the Leader –
8. Council Tax Base 2013-14.
[View Council Tax Base Minute].
9. Community Action Self Help (CASH) Scheme 2012/13.
[View CASH Scheme Minute].
10. Civic Offices Council Chamber Access Improvements.
[View Civic Offices Council Chamber Access Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services -
11. The Future Delivery of Education Services in Wales: Statement by the Welsh Government.
[View The Future Delivery of Education Services Minute].
12. Section 58 Agreement in respect of the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Integrated Family Support Service (IFSS).
[View Section 58 Agreement IFSS Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development -
13. Play Sufficiency Audit.
[View Play Sufficienvy Audit Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation -
14. Cardiff Local Development Plan 2006 – 2026: Public consultation on the Preferred Strategy.
[View Cardiff Local Development Plab 2006-2026 Minute].
15. Barry Cluster Communities First.
[View Barry Cluster Communities First Minute].
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 27th November, 2012.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).