Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 25 FEBRUARY, 2013 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Corporate Plan Consultation Draft – Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 04 December, 2012.
5. Corporate Plan – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 08 February, 2013.
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2012 to 30th November, 2012 - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) – 15 January, 2013.
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2012 to 30th November, 2012 - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 21 January, 2013.
8. Capital Monitoring: 1st April to 30th November 2012 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 08 February 2013.
9. Update on the Budget Review – Capital Programme 2013/14 – 2017/18 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 08 February, 2013.
10. Update on the Budget Review – Revenue 2013/14 – 2016/17 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 08 February 2013.
11. Welsh Government White Paper: A Sustainable Wales - Better Choices for a Better Future - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 08 February 2013.
Reports of the Leader –
12. Employee Pay Policy 2013/2014.
13. External Funding Applications.
14. Outcome Agreement 2010-2013.
15. Use of Public Sector Consortia in the Procurement Process.
16. Space Project.
17. Treasury Management.
18. Final Capital Programme Proposals 2013/14 to 2017/18.
19. Final Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2013/14.
20. Final Revenue Budget Proposals 2013/14 and Financial Strategy to 2016/17.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
21. Welsh Government Consultation Regarding Proposed Introduction of a Process for Dealing with Non Material Amendments to Planning Applications.
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
23. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 19th February, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).