Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 22 APRIL, 2013 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COWBRIDGE COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL, ABERTHIN RD, COWBRIDGE, CF71 7EN
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Joint Consultative Forum – 18 February, 2013
[View JCF Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
5. Use of the Managing Director's Emergency Powers
[View Use of MD Powers minute]
6. Annual Equality Monitoring Report
[View Annual Equality Monitoring Minute]
7. Representation on South Wales Police and Crime Panel
[View SW Police and Crime Panel Minute]
8. Proposed Disposal of Land for Medical Centre, Former St Cyres School, Dinas Powys
[View Former St Cyres School Minute]
9. Flying Start External Funding Applications
[View Flying Start External Funding Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services -
10. Providing a Direct Payment Support Service
[View Direct Payment Support Minute]
11. Telecare Services
Report of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development -
12. Jenner Park - Primary and Secondary Users - Football, 2013/2014
[View Jenner Park Football Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services -
13. Key Stage 3 Improvement Strategy
[View Key tage 3 Improvement Strategy Minute]
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 16th April, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).