Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY 08TH MAY, 2013 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Welfare Reform – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) – 23 April, 2013.
[View Welfare Reform Minute].
5. The Future of Bryneithin Care Home Site (Request for Consideration) – The Closure of Bryneithin Residential Care Home – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 15 April, 2013.
[View Bryneithing Care Home Minute].
Report of the Managing Director -
6. Service Planning 2013/2017.
[View Service Planning Minute].
Reports of the Leader –
7. Former Sixth Form Site, Cowbridge.
[View Former Sixth Form Site Minute].
8. Commission on Public Service Governance and Delivery.
[View Public Service Governance and Delivery Minute].
9. Corporate Training & Development Strategy 2013 – 17.
[View Training and Development Strategy Minute].
10. The Public Sector Equality Duty: Employment Information, Pay Differences and Staff Training.
[View Equality Duty Minute].
11. The Regulation of Investigatory Powers.
[View Regulation of Investigatory Powers Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services -
12. Day Services for People with a Learning Disability.
[View Day Services Minute].
13. The Future Use of Gardenhurst.
[View Gardenhurst Minute].
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
14a. Service Plan - Directorate of Development Services - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 16 April, 2013.
[View Development Services Service Plan Minute].
14b. Service Plan - Directorate of Visible Services and Housing - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 16 April, 2013.
[View Visible Services and Housing Service Plan Minute].
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 30th April, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).