Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 03 JUNE, 2013 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Leader –
4. New Corporate Concerns and Complaints Policy.
[View Corporate Concerns Minute]
5. Community Action Self Help (CASH) Scheme 2013/14.
[View CASH Scheme Minute]
6. Collaborative Working Projects Update.
[View Collaborative Working Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services –
7. Adult and Community Learning Course Fees.
[View Adult and Community Learning Course Fees Minute]
8. Age Friendly Cities and Communities.
[View Age Friendly Cities and Communities Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development –
9. Grants to Community / Voluntary Organisations: Review of Services Offered to the Council by Valeways.
[View Grants to Community / Voluntary Organisations Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
10. Welsh Government Consultation: Planning for Waste - Revision to Chapter 12 of Planning Policy Wales and Technical Advice Note 21.
[View Welsh Government Consultation Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community safety –
11. Section 180 Voluntary Sector Funding Proposals 2013 / 2014 for the Homelessness Service.
[View Section 180 Voluntary Sector Funding Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for the Environment and Visible
12. Extension of Existing Highway Maintenance Contracts.
[View Extention of Highway Maintenance Contracts Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 28th May, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).