Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 01 JULY, 2013 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Joint Consultative Forum – 20 May, 2013.
[View Joint Consultative Forum Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
5. Sickness Absence Report - Financial Year April 2012 - March 2013.
[View Sickness Absence Minute]
6. Council Tax Help for Over 70s.
[View Council Tax Over 70s Minute]
7. Designation of an Air Quality Management Area, Windsor Road, Penarth .
[View Air Quality Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services –
8. The former Bryneithin Residential Care Home.
[View Bryneithin Care Home Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
9. Marketing and Disposal of Ysgol Maes Dyfan, Barry.
[View Disposal of Ysgol Maes Dyfan Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development –
10. The Rural Events Network.
[View Rual Events Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
11. Proposed Review and Consultation on Supplementary Planning Guidance- Affordable Housing .
[View Supplementary Planning Guidance Minute]
12. School Transport: Results of Tendering Exercise and Award of Contracts.
[View School Transport Minute]
13. Welsh Government Regeneration Framework - Vibrant and Viable Places.
[View Vibrant and Viable Places Minute]
14. Hydraulic Pumphouse, Innovation Quarter.
[View Hydraulic Pumphouse Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community safety –
15. Discretionary Housing Payments.
[View Discretionary Housing Payments Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for the Environment and Visible
16. Funding Arrangements - Highway Assets 2013 / 2014 and 2014 / 2015.
[View Highway Assets Minute]
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
17a. Barry Regeneration Area Project Development Fund 2013-14.
[View Project Development Fund Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
18. Provision of Commissioned Residential Care Services for Children and Young People who are Looked After by the Council.
[View Residential Care Services Minute]
19. Extending the Contract with NYAS to provide Independent Advocacy Services to children and young people receiving support from Children and Young People Services.
[View NYAS Minute]
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 25th June, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).