Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 18 NOVEMBER, 2013 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of a Meeting –
4. Joint Consultative Forum – 14 October, 2013.
[View JCF Minute]
5. Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee – 22 October, 2013.
[View Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Minute]
6. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 31st August 2013 (Scrutiny Committee – Corporate Resources) – 15 October, 2013.
[View Revenue Monitoring Ref Minute]
7. Building Services – A Plan for Change (Scrutiny Committee – Corporate Resources) – 15 October, 2013.
[View Building Services Ref Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
8. Individual Elector Registration.
[View Individual Elector Registration Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
9. Electoral Review Programme 2014.
[View Electoral Review Minute]
10. Visits by the Minister for Local Government and Government Business to Local Authorities during Summer 2013.
[View Visits by the Minister Minute]
11. 2013 Air Quality Progress Report.
[View Air Quality Minute]
12. External Funding Applications.
[View External Funding Minute]
13. Quarter 2 Performance Report 2013/14.
[View Q2 Performance Minute]
14. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2014/2015 and Revised Budget 2013/2014.
[View Initial Housing Revenue Minute]
15. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2014/15.
[View Initial Capital Proposals Minute]
16. Treasury Management.
[View Treasury Management Minute]
17. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2014/15.
[View Initial Revenue Budget Proposals Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services –
18. Use of the Bryneithin Site.
[View Use of Bryneithin Site Minute]
19. Relocation of the Woodlands Learning Disability Day Service to Hen Goleg, Barry.
[View Relocation of Woodlands Day Service Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
20. Expansion of Ysgol Gymraeg Dewi Sant, Llantwit Major.
[View Expansion of Ysgol Gymraeg Dewi Sant Minute]
21. Providing move-on accommodation for young people who are either looked after by the local authority or leaving care.
[View Providing Move-On Accomodation Minute]
22. Developing a National Adoption Service for Wales.
[View National Adoption Service Minute]
23. Llantwit Learning Community: Proposal to Invest in New Primary Provision.
[View Llantwit Learning Community Minute]
24. Central South Consortium: Appointments to the Joint Education Committee and the Executive Board.
[View Central South Consortium Minute]
25. Estyn Inspection of Local Authority Education Services for Children and Young People: draft Post Inspection Action Plan.
[View Estyn Inspection Minute]
26. Remodelling of Colcot Primary School, Barry.
[View Remodelling of Colcot Minute]
27. School Performance Report 2012/13 for end of Foundation Phase, Key Stage 2 and 3 and the National Reading and Numeracy tests.
[View School Performance for KS 2 and 3 Minute]
28. School Performance Report for the end of Key Stages 4 and 5.
[View School Performance for KS 4 and 5 Minute]
29. Disposal of surplus land at Ysgol Pen y Garth, Penarth.
[View Disposal of Surplus Land Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
30. Business Improvement Districts Wales - Development Support.
[View Business Improvement Districts Minute]
31. Rural Bus Service.
[View Rural Bus Service Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development –
32. Colcot Sports Centre.
[View Colcot Sports Centre Minute]
33. Lease of Club House - Jenner Park Stadium.
[View Lease of Club House Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
34. Building Services - A Plan for Change.
[View Building Services Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for the Environment and Visible
35. Victoria Road, Barry - Proposed Disabled Person's Parking Place - Objection Report.
[View Disabled Parking Space Minute]
36. Vehicle Based Telemetry (Vehicle Tracking).
[View Vehicle Tracking Minute]
37. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
37a. School Performance Report for the End of Key Stage 4 and 5 (Provisional Data Only) (Scrutiny Committee - Lifelong Learning) - 11 November, 2013.
[View School Performance Ref Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
38. Disposal of surplus land at Ysgol Pen y Garth, Penarth.
[View Disposal of Land Part 2 Minute]
39. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 12 November, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).