Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 13 JANUARY, 2014 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Joint Consultative Forum – 20 November, 2013.
[View Consultative Minute]
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2013 to 31st August, 2013 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 7th October, 2013.
[View Revenue Minute]
6. Update on the Social Services Budget Programme -
Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 2nd December, 2013.
[View Budget Minute]
7. Annual Audit Letter 2012/13 – Audit Committee – 26th November, 2013.
[View Audit Letter Minute]
8. Central South Consortium Joint Education Service: Action in response to Wales Audit Office Report - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 9th December, 2013.
[View Consortium Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
9. Progress Report - Improvement Objectives 2013/14.
[View Improvement Minute]
10. Insurance Renewal Report 2014.
[View Insurance Minute]
11. Sickness Absence Report - April to September 2013.
[View Sickness Minute]
12. Cabinet Forward Work Programme January to April 2014.
[View Cabinet Programme Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
13. Welsh in Education Strategic Plan 2014 – 2017.
[View Welsh in Education Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
14. The Rural Development Plan for Wales (2014-2020).
[View Rural Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
15. Supporting People Local Commissioning Plan 2014 – 2017.
[View Supporting People Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for the Environment and Visible Services –
16. Coleridge Avenue, Dyserth Road and Cornerswell Road, Penarth - Proposed Prohibition of Waiting at Any Time Traffic Regulation Order - Objections Report.
[View Coleridge Avenue Minute]
17. Swanbridge Road / Cog Road / Sully Road - Proposed 30mph Traffic Regulation Order - Objections Report.
[view Swanbridge Minute]
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 7th January, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).