Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 10 FEBRUARY, 2014 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Corporate Parenting Panel – 18 October, 2013.
[View Corporate Parenting Panel Minute]
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 30th November 2013 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 13 January, 2014.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
6. Capital Monitoring: 1st April to 30th November 2013 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) – 21 January, 2014.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
7. Webcasting Update/Draft Protocol.
[View Webcasting Minute]
8. Timetable of Meetings: May 2014 - May 2015.
[View Timetable of Meetings Minute]
9. External Funding Applications.
[View External Funding Applications Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
10. Marketing and Disposal of Land at St Cyres Lower School, Dinas Powys.
[View Marketing and Disposal of Land Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development –
11. Proposed Events Programme 2014 – 2015.
[View Proposed Events Programme Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 4th February, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).