Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 10 MARCH, 2014 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 31st December 2013 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) 10 February, 2014.
[view Revenue Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
5. Annual Equality Monitoring Report.
[View Equality Minute]
6. Connecting With Our Customers 2014-17.
[View Equality Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
7. Feasibility study into future expansion of Welsh Medium secondary education.
[View Feasibility Minute]
Joint Report of the Cabinet Members for the Environment and Visible Services and Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development –
8. Visible Services - Proposed Fees and Charges for 2014 / 2015.
[View Visible Services Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
9. Adoption of the Private Sector Housing Renewal Policy 2014.
[View Private Sector Minute]
10. Supporting People Contracts.
[View Supporting People Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
11. Holton Road Commercial Renewal Area Grant Scheme - Review and Options Appraisal.
[View Hilton Road Minute]
12. Communities First: Transfer of Services from an External Contractor.
[View Communities First Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
Report of the Cabinet Member for Environment and Visible Services
13.a Waste Managament and Cleansing - Tenders for the Reprocessing of Co Mingled Recyclable Materials - 1st April 2014 - 31st March 2017 (option to Extend to 31st March 2018).
[View Waste Managemnt Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation -
14. Communities First: Transfer of Services from an external contractor.
[View Communities First Minute)
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15a Waste Management and Cleansing - Tenders for the Reprocessing of Co Mingled Recyclable Materials - 1st April 2014 - 31st March 2017 (Option to Extend to 31st March 2018).
[View Waste Management Minute]
Tuesday 4th March, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).