Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 7 APRIL, 2014 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of Meetings -
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum – 5 February 2014.
[View Local Access Forum Minute]
5. Joint Consultative Forum – 17 February 2014.
[View Joint Consultative Forum Minute]
6. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 12 March 2014.
[View Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
7. Animal Welfare Charter.
[View Animal Charter Minute]
8. Council Tax Help for the Over 60s and 70s.
[View Council Tax Help Minute]
9. Service Planning 2014/2018.
[View Service Planning Minute]
10. Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Joint Local Service Board.
[View Joint Local Service Board Minute]
11. Welsh Language Standards.
[View Welsh Language Standards Minute]
12. Voluntary Cap On Indemnities For Members.
[View Voluntary Cap on Indemnities Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
13. Corporate Safeguarding.
[View Corporate Safeguarding Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintainence and Community Safety –
14. Disabled Facilities Grants Performance 2013-14 Quarters 2 and 3
[View DFG Performance Minute]
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 1st April, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr..M..Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).