Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 28 APRIL, 2014 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Capital Monitoring For The Period 1ST April 2013 To 31ST January 2014. Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 18TH March, 2014.
[view capital monitoring minute]
5. Individual Schools Progress Meetings. Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 17TH March, 2014.
[view schools progress minute]
6. Summary of School Inspection Reports For The Autumn Term 2013. Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 17TH March, 2014.
[view inspection report minute]
7. The Planning (Wales) Bill 2014 – Place Plans - Community Liason Committee - 19TH March, 2014.
[view planning bill minute]
8. Charter Between The Vale Of Glamorgan Council And Town And Community Councils - Community Liason Committee - 19TH March, 2014.
[ view charter minute]
9. Fees And Charges: Countryside Service –Scrutiny Committee (Economy And Environment): 1ST April, 2014 .
[view fees and charges minute]
10. Call-In: Visible Services – Proposed Fees And Charges For 2014/15 – Scrutiny Committee (Economy And Environment): 1ST April, 2014 .
[view call in minute]
Reports of the Leader –
11. Local Average Interest Rates.
[view interest rate minute]
12. External Funding Application Health, Technology and Telehealth Fund.
[view external funding minute]
13. Vale of Glamorgan Final Outcome Agreement 2013 – 2016 .
[view outcome agreement minute]
14. Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2014/15)
[view improvement minute]
15. Review of Library and Information Services in the Vale of Glamorgan.
[view library minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services –
16. The Future Use of Gardenhurst.
[view gardenhurst minute]
17. Mobile Library Pop Up Service.
[view library pop up minute]
18. Setting a standard contracting rate for places in independent residential care homes for older people.
[view residential care minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
19. Cogan School Nursery Penarth – Enclosure of Adjacent Land Into School Site.
[view cogan school minute]
20. Outcome of The Statutory Notice on the Proposed Expansion of Ysgol Gwaun y Nant from a 210 place to 420 Place School to meet the Growing Demand for Welsh Medium Education in the Barry Area
[view ysgol gwaun y nant minute]
21. Sale of Land Surplus to Requirements For The Penarth Learning Community.
[view penarth learning minute]
22. Education Asset Renewal Building Programme 2014/15.
[view education asset Minute]
23. Proposal to amalgamate Dinas Powys Infant and Murch Junior Schools.
[view dinas powys infants minute]
24. Proposal to create a new 420 place primary school as part of the Llantwit Learning Community by amalgamating Eagleswell and Llanilltud Fawr Primary Schools.
[view llantwint learning minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
25. Welsh Government Consultation Draft Circular The Use Of Conditions: In Development Management.
[view draft circular minute]
26. Extension of School Bus Contracts.
[view bus contract Minute]
27. Local Transport Fund Award 2014/15.
[view transport fund minute]
28. Safe Routes In Communities (SRIC) Grant Award 2014 /15.
[view safe routes minute]
29. Road Safety Grant Award 2014/15 .
[view road safety minute]
30. Local Transport Plan Consultation Guidance.
[view local transport plan minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for The Environment and Visible Services–
31. Local Flood Risk Management Strategy.
[view flood risk minute]
32. Home to Work Transport Policy.
[view home to work minute]
33. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
33a Eagleswell Primary School Inspection Report.
[view eagleswell primary Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
34. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 22 April, 2014.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers :
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr..M..Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).