Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 12 MAY, 2014 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting -
4. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Advisory Group – 4 April, 2014.
[View Glamorgan Heritage Coast Minute]
5. Auditor General for Wales: Improvement Assessment Letter December 2013 – Audit Committee – 6 February, 2014.
[View Auditor General Minute]
6. Update on the Implementation of the Empty Homes Strategy 2012-2013 – Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) – 2 April, 2014.
[View Empty Homes Strategy Minute]
7. Report of the Traffic Management Task and Finish Group – Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) – 29 April, 2014.
[View Traffic Management Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
8. External Funding Applications.
[View External Funding Applications Minute]
9. Future Generations Bill - Early Adoption.
[View Furture Generations Bill Minute]
10. Museum Archives and Libraries Wales Community Learning Grant 2014/15.
[View Museum Archives Minute]
11. Annual Monitoring Report Welsh Language Scheme.
[View Welsh Language Scheme Minute]
12. Cabinet Forward Work Programme: May to July 2014.
View Cabinet Forwad Work Programme Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
13. Central South Consortium Business Plan.
[View Central South Consortium Minute]
14. Local Authority Education Services for Children and Young People Inspection Report: Progress Report.
[View Post Inspection Report Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
15. Response to Welsh Government Consultation on Rural Development Plan for Wales (2014-2020).
[View Response to Rural Development Plan Consultaiton Minute]
16. Regional Technical Statement on Aggregates – North Wales and South Wales (First Review).
[View Regional Technical Statement on Aggregates Minute]
17. Welsh Government Grant Funded Rural Integrated Transport Initiative.
[View Rural Integrated Transport Initiative Minute]
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 06 May, 2014.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr..M..Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).