Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 30 JUNE, 2014 AT 6.00 PM
Venue LLANTWIT MAJOR COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL, HAM LANE, EAST LLANTWIT MAJOR, CF61 1TQ
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting -
4. Appointment of Local Authority Governors Advisory Panel.
[View Governors Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
5. Budget Strategy 2015/16.
[View Budget Strategy Minute]
6. Docks Office Electricity Upgrade.
[View Docks Office Minute]
7. End of Year Performance Report 2013/14 and Target Setting 2014/15.
[View Target Setting Minute]
8. External Funding Applications.
[View External Funding Minute]
9. Review of Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) Discretions.
[View Pension Scheme Minute]
10. Non Domestic Rates - Retail Rate Relief.
[View Retail Rate Reief Minute]
11. Non Domestic Rates - Revaluation Rate Relief.
[View Revaluation Rate Relief Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services –
12. Services for People with Learning Disabilities: Commissioning Strategy 2014 - 2017.
[View Commissionning Strategy Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
13. Proposal to create a new 420 place primary school as part of the Llantwit Learning Community by amalgamating Eagleswell and Llanilltud Fawr primary schools.
[View 420 Primary School Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
14. Disabled Facilities Adaptations Framework.
[View Facilities Adaptations Minute]
15. Draft Rechargeable Repairs Policy.
[View Repairs Policy Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
16. Future Safe Routes in Communities (SRIC) Grant and Road Safety Grant.
[View Safe Routes Minute]
17. School Transport: Results of Tendering Exercise and Award of Contracts.
[View School Transport Minute]
18. Welsh Government's Town Centre Partnerships.
[View Town Centre Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for the Environment and Visible Services –
19. Highway Maintenance Contracts.
[View Highway Maintainence Minute]
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services -
20a. Update on the Implementation of the Llantwit Learning Community.
[View Llantwit Learning Community Minute]
20b. Update on the Implementation of the Llantwit Learning Community - Supplementary Report.
[View Supplementary Report]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
21. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 24 June, 2014.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr..M..Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).