Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 11 AUGUST, 2014 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2014 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) – 17 July, 2014.
5. Review of Library and Information Services in the Vale of Glamorgan - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 19 May, 2014.
Reports of the Leader –
6. Review of Library and Information Services in the Vale of Glamorgan.
7. Medium Term Financial Plan 2014/15 to 2017/18.
8. Reshaping Services – A New Change Programme for the Council.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services –
9. Fixed Penalty Notices (FPN) for School Non – Attendance.
10. The Revised Vale of Glamorgan Council and Maintained Schools Partnership Agreement 2014-17.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development –
11. Colcot Sports Centre.
12. Sports Development.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
13. A4226 Five Mile Lane Road Improvements.
14. Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013 Consultation on Design Guidance and Delivery Guidance.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
15. Housing Need in the Vale.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 05 August, 2014.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr..M..Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).