Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 1 DECEMBER, 2014 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COWBRIDGE TOWN HALL (LESSER HALL), HIGH STREET, COWBRIDGE, CF71 7AD
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
3. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
3a. Minutes of the previous meeting.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services –
4. Corporate Safeguarding .
5. Proposal to create a 420 place primary school through the amalgamation of Dinas Powys Infant and Murch Junior Schools by closing Murch Junior School and extending the age range of Dinas Powys Infant School.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development –
6. Play – Initiatives and Update.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation -
7. Bus Service 320 and New Bus Service 321.
8. Draft Local Transport Plan 2015.
9. Local Development Plan Process Review Consultation.
10. Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show - Business Breakfast - Feedback Report and Destination Management Planning.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
11. Supporting People Contract.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 25 November, 2014.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).