Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 30 NOVEMBER, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. The Vale of Glamorgan Health, Social Care and Well-Being Partnership - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 2 November, 2015.
5. Update on Implementation of the Social Services and Well-Being (Wales) Act 2014 - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 2 November, 2015.
6. Leisure Management Contract - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 3 November, 2015.
7. Vale Sport (LAPA) Review April 2014-2015 - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 3 November, 2015.
Reports of the Electoral Registration Officer –
8. Review of Polling Place and Station for the Lavernock Ward and Review of Polling Districts, Places and Stations for the Baruc, Buttrills and Castleland Wards.
9. Community Review – Lavernock Ward (Sully and Lavernock Community Council).
Reports of the Leader –
10. Public Speaking at Scrutiny Committee Meetings.
11. Use of the Managing Director's Emergency Powers.
12. Sickness Absence Report - April 2015 to September 2015.
13. Precept Payment Dates 2016-17.
14. Council Tax Base 2016-17.
15. Council Tax Unoccupied Dwellings: 2016-17.
16. Council Tax Reduction Scheme.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services and Schools –
17. School Admission Arrangements 2017/2018.
18. Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
19. Access and Outdoor Recreation Green Paper Consultation Response.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Leisure Services –
20. Centenary Field - Alexandra Park, Penarth.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety–
21. Local Air Quality Management Round 6 (Years 2015-2017) Updating and Screening Assessment.
22. Section 180 - Voluntary Funding for Homelessness Outcomes.
23. Supporting People Payments.
24. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
25. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
24 November, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).