Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time MONDAY 14 DECEMBER, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. The Gambling Act 2005 - Statement of Principles 2016-2019 - Licensing Committee - 1 December, 2015.
5. Auditor General for Wales: Annual Improvement Report 2015 - Audit Committee - 16 November, 2015.
Reports of the Leader -
6. Draft Corporate Plan 2016-20.
7. Performance Management Framework.
8. Medium Term Financial Plan 2015/16 to 2018/19.
9. Reshaping Services Programme Update.
10. Quarter 2 Performance Report 2015/16.
11. Review of the Annual Leave Purchase Scheme and Voluntary Reduction in Working Hours Scheme.
12. Renewal of Agency Staff Contract.
13. Property Insurance Renewal Report.
14. Welsh Language Standards - Compliance Notice for the Council.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services and Schools -
15. Proposal to Amalgamate Cadoxton Nursery and Cadoxton Primary Schools and Extend the Age Range of Cadoxton Primary School from 4 to 11 to 3 to 11 Years.
16. Proposed 'Family Support Plus' Pilot Project.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration -
17. New Draft Supplementary Planning Guidance - Affordable Housing and Planning Obligations.
18. Cowbridge Livestock Market - Appropriation of Land.
[View Minute] [View Tabled Information]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Leisure Services -
19. Highway Maintenance Contracts: 2015 - 2016.
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
21. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8 December, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children's Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).