Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 20 JUNE, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Summary of School Inspection Reports for Spring Term - Scrutiny Committee Learning and Culture - 23 May, 2016.
5. Individual School Performance Progress Panel Meeting - Scrutiny Committee Learning and Culture - 23 May, 2016.
6. Presentation by Dr. Suzanne Wood (Public Health Wales) on Child Obesity - Scrutiny Committee Healthy Living and Social Care - 13 June, 2016.
7. Vale of Glamorgan Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment May 2016 - Scrutiny Committee Environment and Regeneration - 14 June, 2016.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment May 2016 - Scrutiny Committee Homes and Safe Communities - 15 June, 2016.
The recommendations of Cabinet of 6 June, 2016 in respect of Agenda Item 7 and 8 above titled the Vale of Glamorgan Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment May 2016 have been referred for consideration to the Scrutiny Committee Environment & Regeneration and Scrutiny Committee Homes & Safe Communities on 14th and 15th June respectively. Any recommendations from either of those Committees will be circulated in advance of the Cabinet Meeting.
Reports of the Leader –
9. Corporate Safeguarding Update.
10. Local Average Interest Rate.
11. External Funding: Wood to Wheel - The Story of a Mill, Heritage Lottery Fund.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
12. Revision of Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment.
13. Management Review of the Learning and Skills Directorate.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14 June, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)