Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 9 JANUARY, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum - 23 November, 2016.
[View Minute C3407]
5. Corporate Risk Register Update - Audit Committee - 21 November, 2016.
[View Minute C3408]
6. Children's Commissioner for Wales - Introduction - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 22 November, 2016.
[View Minute C3409]
Reports of the Leader –
7. Cabinet Quarterly Work Programming and Monitoring.
[View Minute C3410]
8. Quarter 2 (2016-17) Corporate Plan Performance Report.
[View Minute C3411]
9. Timetable of Meetings: May 2017 - May 2018.
[View Minute C3412]
10. Review of ICT Systems for Elected Members.
[View Minute C3413]
11. Bryn-Glas, Littlehill, Barry - Disposal of Council Land.
[View Minute C3414]
Joint Report of the Leader and the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
12. Reshaping Services - Review of Meals on Wheels Service.
[View Minute C3415]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
13. Innovation Quarter (IQ) Barry Waterfront IQ Southern Development Site and IQ Hood Road Goods Shed Site.
[View Minute C3416]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
14. Housing Development Programme - Francis Road Update and Appropriation and Development of Land at Holm View, Skomer Road, Gibbonsdown, Barry.
[View Minute C3417]
15. Housing Development Programme.
[View Minute C3418]
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
16a. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2017/18.
[View Minute C3420]
16b. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2017/18.
[View Minute C3421]
16c. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2017/18.
[View Minute C3422]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
17. Housing Development Programme.
[View Minute C3424]
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
03 January, 2017.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)