Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 6 MARCH, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Central South Consortium Contribution to Raising Standards in the Vale of Glamorgan Schools - Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee - 13 February, 2017.
[View Minute C3484]
5. Humanist Representative on the Vale of Glamorgan Council's Standing Advisory Council on Religious Education (SACRE) - Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee - 13 February, 2017.
[View Minute C3485]
Reports of the Leader –
6. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April 2016 to 31st January 2017.
[View Minute C3486]
7. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2016 to 31st January 2017.
[View Minute C3487]
8. Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board - Well-being Assessment.
[View Minute C3488]
9. Welsh Language Promotion Strategy.
[View Minute C3489]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
10. Proposal to Establish Two New Mixed-Sex Secondary Schools in Barry.
[View Minute C3490]
11. Welsh Government National Development Framework Consultation: Call for Evidence and Projects.
[View Minute C3491]
12. The Sale and Disposal of the Passenger Vessel `Lewis Alexander`.
[View Minute C3492]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
13. Environment and Neighbourhoods Strategy (Housing).
[View Minute C3493]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Building Services, Highways and Transportation
14. Windsor Road, Penarth - Proposed Disabled Person's Parking Place - Objection Report.
[View Minute C3494]
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28 February, 2017.
View Welsh Agenda
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)