Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 24 APRIL, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee - 15 March, 2017.
[View Minute C3534]
5. Reshaping Services: New Business Model for Visible Services and Transport - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 14 March, 2017.
[View Minute C3535]
6. Individual Schools Progress Panel Meeting - Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee - 20 March, 2017.
[View Minute C3536]
Reports of the Leader –
7. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
[View Minute C3537]
8. Non Domestic Rates – High Street Rate Relief Scheme 2017-18.
[View Minute C3538]
9. ReFit proposals for Council Building Assets.
[View Minute C3539]
10. Code of Corporate Governance 2017.
[View Minute C3540]
11. Elected Members' ICT Guide.
[View Minute C3541]
12. Annual Equality Monitoring Report 2015 – 2016.
[View Minute C3542]
13. Use of the Managing Director's Emergency Powers.
[View Minute C3543]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
14. Barry Town Centre Gateway Regeneration.
[View Minute C3544]
15. Barry Regeneration Project Development Fund for the years 2017/18 to 2021/22.
[View Minute C3545]
16. Community Infrastructure Levy.
[View Minute C3546]
17. Reshaping Services – Catering Project.
[View Minute C3547]
18. Vale of Glamorgan Learning and Skills Directorate Response to the Children, Young People & Education Committee Consultation on the Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill.
[View Minute C3548]
19. Council Approval of the Instrument of Government for St Helen's Catholic Primary School (Legal Process for Naming the School).
[View Minute C3549]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services –
20. Shared Regulatory Services - Review of Joint Working Agreement.
[View Minute C3550]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Building Services, Highways and Transportation –
21. Transport Grant Awards 2017/18.
[View Minute C3551]
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
23. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13 April, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)