Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 23RD NOVEMBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of meeting held on 20th July, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
5. Request for Consideration of Matter from Penarth Town Council re Planning Applications.
6. Request for Consideration of Matter from Llandough Community Council re Illuminated Speed Reminder Devices - Criteria for determining allocation to communities.
7. Creative Rural Communities - Presentation re Grant Funding (Rebecca Haves, Programme Development Officer).
8. Bike Project - Presentation by Pippa Jones (Training Manager).
9. For Information Only - Fire Service Statistics.
John Maitland Evans
17th November, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To the Members of the Community Liaison Committee:
Councillor Mrs. M. Kelly Owen Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Vice-Chairman),
Councillors Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, R.F. Curtis, C.P.J. Elmore, A.M. Ernest, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, R.L. Traherne and E.T. Williams.