Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 21ST MARCH, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minutes]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 18th January, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
[View Police Matters Minutes]
5. Civil Parking Enforcement Progress.
[View Civil Parking Enforcement Progress Minutes]
6. Presentation - Prosiect Gwyrdd Partnership for Sustainable Waste Management - Progress to Date - Rob Quick, Director of Environmental and Economic Regeneration.
[View Prosiect Gwyrdd Partnership Minutes]
7. For Information Only - Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Areas to be presented.
[View Fire Service Statistics Minutes]
John Maitland Evans
15th March, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To the Members of the Community Liaison Committee:
Councillor Mrs. M. Kelly Owen Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles (Vice-Chairman),
Councillors Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, R.F. Curtis, C.P.J. Elmore, A.M. Ernest, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, R.L. Traherne and E.T. Williams.