Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 23RD OCTOBER, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 31st July, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
[View Police Matters Minute]
Reference from Cabinet - 15th October 2012 –
5. National Eisteddfod 2012 – Llandow, Vale of Glamorgan – Closing Report.
[View National Eisteddfod Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
6. Charter Between the Vale of Glamorgan Council and Town and Community Councils.
[View Charter Minute]
Request for Consideration – Penarth Town Council –
7. CRB Checks - Presentation by Mr. Adrian Unsworth, Operational Manager (Human Resources).
[View CRB Checks Minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
8. Highways and Winter Service 2012/13.
[View HIghways and Winter Service Minute]
9. For Information Only – Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Areas.
[View Fire Statistics Minute]
17th October, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To the Members of the Community Liaison Committee:
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K.J. Geary
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Ms. C. Curtis, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, N. Moore, R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.