Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 29TH JANUARY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 23rd October, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
[View Police Matters Minute]
5. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Areas – Mr. P. Pinches, Head of Road Safety, South Wales Fire and Rescue Service, will be in attendance.
[View Fire Service Statistics Minute]
Presentation by Mr. Alan Sinclair - Affordable Housing Enabler –
6. Manual and Affordable Housing Provision.
[View Manual and Affordable Housing Provision Minute]
Presentation by Mr. Clive Teague, Section 151 Officer and Head of Financial Services –
7. Welfare Reform.
[View Welfare Reform Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
8. Welsh Government White Paper: A Sustainable Wales – Better Choices for a Better Future.
[View White Paper Minute]
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
9. Code of Conduct Training for Councillors.
[View Code of Conduct Minute]
23rd January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To the Members of the Community Liaison Committee:
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K.J. Geary
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Ms. C. Curtis, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, N. Moore, R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.