Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 9TH JULY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 20th March, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Police Matters.
[View Police Matters Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Barry Women's Trail.
[View Barry Womens Trail Minute]
6. Charter Between the Vale of Glamorgan Council and Town and Community Councils.
[View Charter Minute]
7. Creative Rural Communities - Mr. Phil Chappell
[View Creative Rural Communities Minute]
8. Elections - Ms. Rebecca Light.
[View Elections Minute]
9. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Areas - For Information Only.
[View Fire Service Minute]
3rd July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To All Member of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K.J. Geary
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Ms. C. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne and M.R. Wilson.