Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 16TH OCTOBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 9th July, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Police Matters.
[View Police Matters Minute]
5. Presentation on the Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan Deposit Draft Plan 2011-2026 – Mrs Emma Reed, Operational Manager (Development Services)
· Cabinet reference 7th October 2013
· Request for consideration of matter – Barry Town Council – Future burial land in the Vale of Glamorgan
[View LDP Presentation Minute]
(Elected Members of the Vale of Glamorgan Council are requested to bring to the meeting their copy of the Deposit Draft Plan.)
10th October, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To All Member of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K.J. Geary
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Ms. C. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne and M.R. Wilson.