Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 28TH JANUARY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 16th October, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Police Matters.
[View Police Matters Minute]
5. Annual Report – Section 106 Legal Agreements 2012/13 and update for 2013/14.
[View Section 106 Legal Agreements Minute]
Report of the Director of Development Services –
6. Greenlinks Community Transport Service.
[View Greenlinks Community Transport Service Minute]
7. Presentation - Cyd Cymru initiative - Jane Wade (Operational Manager Property Services).
[View Cyd Cymru Initiative Minute]
8. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area – for information only.
[View Fire Service Statistics Minute]
22nd January, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K.J. Geary
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne and M.R. Wilson.
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils