Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 19TH MARCH, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 28th January, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Police Matters.
[View Police Matters Minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter (Penarth Town Council) - Report of the Director of Development Services –
5. The Planning (Wales) Bill 2014 – Place Plans.
[View The Planning (Wales) Bill Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
6. Charter Action Plan Between the Vale of Glamorgan Council and Town and Community Councils.
[View Charter Action Plan Minute]
7. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area – for information only.
[View Fire Service Statistics Minute]
13th March, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K.J. Geary
Councillors: Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils