Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH JULY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 19th March, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Police Matters.
[View Police Matters Minute]
Requests for Consideration –
5. Williams Commission Report (Barry Town Council).
[View Williams Commission Report Minute]
6. The Localism Act (Penarth Town Council).
[View The Localism Act Minute]
Report of the Head of Democratic Services -
7. Access to Information on Community and Town Councils.
[View Access to Information Minute]
8. Fire Service Report - Community Safety Partnership - Presentation to be made by Fire Service Officer G. Davies.
[View Fire Service Minute]
2nd July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers –
in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills: (01446) 709144.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K.J. Geary
Councillors: Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils