Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report to Cabinet - 3rd November, 2014-
3. Reshaping Services - A New Change Programme for the Council
4. Annual Report - Section 106 Legal Agreements 2013-2014 - Cabinet: 3rd November, 2014.
5. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area – for information only.
Report to Cabinet - 17th November, 2014 -
6. Expression of Interest to Welsh Government for Voluntary Merger.
12th November 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills: (01446) 709144.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K.J. Geary
Councillors: Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils