Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 27TH JANUARY, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of meetings
(i) held on 21st October, 2014
(ii) the Extraordinary meeting held on 19th November, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
5. Presentation – Challenges and Choices - A Presentation and Discussion with Maria Battle, Chair of Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
6. Reshaping Services – A New Change Programme for the Council – Report to Cabinet – 26th January, 2015.
7. Play Initiatives and Updates - Cabinet: 1st December, 2014.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show - Business Breakfast - Cabinet: 1st December, 2014.
Request for Consideration (Penarth Town Council) –
9. Presentation - 'What is Community Resilience' - D. Thomas, Civil Protection Officer.
21st January, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills: (01446) 709144.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore;
Councillors: Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils